All Things PT

Photo Shoot

I want to share with you a few sneak peaks of my first ever photo shoot. The pictures I am having taken are for my marketing material, my Facebook page, and my website. 

I was very anxious about the whole thing. I do not like having pictures taken of myself. But, all in all I think it went very well. The photographer, Kathryn Rau, did a marvelous job of making me feel very comfortable. She was also very professional and thorough (she had more energy then me; I was done after about the first 500 shots). 

In preparation for the shoot I dialed in my eating and increased my workouts. I keep getting asked if I will continue to eat clean, and my answer, "of course, that's what healthy living is." I enjoy all aspects of a clean lifestyle. Is it hard work? Hell yeah! But worth all the effort.

Stay tuned for more shots to come. I am so excited to finally get my website launched and start on my life's path.

Comments

Popular Posts